[Sca-cooks] 50th Year Celebration

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Feb 16 06:03:30 PST 2016

General Delivery is for people without a permanent mailing address, so it
might apply in this situation.  You need to check with the post office to
see if there are any restrictions.  The last time I used GD was 40 years ago
when I came out of Alaska.

I've used the USPS to ship luggage and purchases home when flying, so it
might work for the outbound leg.

Bear

<<< There is a full service post office right across the street from the SCA
50 site. ? It's within walking distance. >>>

Wonderful. Thank you.

I wonder if there is a way to mail things to a post office and pick them up
there. I think there used to be. General Delivery?

One reason I’m not camping is the logistics problem of getting camping gear
to the site. But with new airline rules and regulations and costs, (since I
flew to Pennsic five or six years ago) I’m not sure if I can get everything
I need for a week in one or two bags.

Stefan