[Sca-cooks] General Delivery

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Wed Feb 17 12:24:18 PST 2016

I've used General Delivery pretty extensively as a long distance hiker.
I've been spending 2-3 weeks hiking the Appalachian Trail pretty much
every year since 2001, and General Delivery is how I arrange to receive
certain necessities that are difficult to find in the small towns along
the Trail. I have never had any problems. Of course, the post offices
along the Trail are accustomed to dealing with such packages, so that
may make a difference.

-- Galefridus