[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 118, Issue 9

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 17 23:41:41 PST 2016

Greetings, Elaina:

I sent a couple ideas for you to another list on which you announced this. But i'm replying again here, as i would love to get a full set and i will be at 50 Year in Indiana.

If anyone from The West would like some, i can pick them up for you, since i'm driving. And I'll be going to Pennsic, so i could also pick them up for people i will see there, if anyone would like me to do that.

Urtatim al-Qurtubiyya