[Sca-cooks] Weighing luggage

Susan Lord lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:14:51 PST 2016

Every 6 months, I have an Airbnb guest from Argentina who comes to buy personal items. This time he was ever so worried about weights as the airline charges over $100 if overweight. He bought a gadget with a hock and at the top was a 3” long rectangular plastic thing, big enough for batteries, which indicates the weight on the hock. He bought it at a major department store in Santiago, Chile so I image you have lots of gadgets along that line in the Austin malls.