[Sca-cooks] Pretzels

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 10:38:48 PST 2016

The original:

Libro novo nel qual  s'insegna a far d'ogni sorte di vivanda
By Cristoforo di  Messisbugo
https://books.google.com/books?id=MCU6AAAAcAAJ&dq=brazzatelle&pg=PT67#v=onep
age&q&f=false

It's  referenced as a "ring bread" in this book on the bagel:

The Bagel: The  Surprising History of a Modest Bread
By Maria  Balinska

https://books.google.com/books?id=-EPvWnuRjCQC&lpg=PA213&dq=brazzatelle&pg=P
A11#v=onepage&q&f=false

Jim  Chevallier

Contributor, Savoring Gotham
A Food Lover's Companion to  New York City
Editor-in-chief: Andrew F. Smith and Foreword by Garrett  Oliver
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/savoring-gotham-9780199397020?cc=us&
lang=en

In  a message dated 2/24/2016 10:22:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,