[Sca-cooks] Those food holidays

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jul 12 06:13:12 PDT 2016

Sorry about that. It might have been free of pay walls on day of release. It popped up for me without problems and it was mentioned several places that day. Readers might want to check with their local libraries as several now offer digital access to newspapers as part of their services.

Johnnae
Sent from my iPad