[Sca-cooks] hand pies

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:06:25 PDT 2016

<<< Tried it (both apple turnover day and fried clam day) - every link I clicked on eventually redirected to WSJ and the request to sign in. Probably just as well, as I was starting to crave hand pies of just about any sort.

Sandra >>>

pies-msg (193K) 5/25/10 Period pie crusts, meat and fruit pies.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/pies-msg.html

fruit-pies-msg (75K) 4/20/15 Period fruit pies. Recipes. Baking pies.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/fruit-pies-msg.html

meat-pies-msg (158K) 11/13/08 Period meat pies. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/meat-pies-msg.html

Always happy to assist. :-)

Stefan
--------