[Sca-cooks] 2016 Silly Season Starts

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 11:00:30 PDT 2016

I did a zakuska table for a lunch one time and made pickled tongue.  I cut
it and reshaped it to look like what is was hoping nobody would want to eat
it.  I had made two.  Not a single slice was left.  Same for the gravlax
and the pickled herring.  I should learn - SCAdians aren't like "regular"
people!

Shoshanah