[Sca-cooks] the medieval spanish chef's recipes this week

Susan Lord lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:43:51 PDT 2016

I have to say my blog is going modestly well. This week my three recipes are for chicken, bacon and eggs and lamb, all according to the Spanish manuscripts available.  Its not a tiny task. For a recipe to be published in September, this week I prepared the two parts 4 times each. Although a historian, not a cook but I think I am improving: http://www.medievalspanishchef.com/ <http://www.medievalspanishchef.com/>