[Sca-cooks] I Tried a Medieval Diet, and also watered wine

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 06:44:17 PDT 2016

It is important to note however that medieval wine didn't age, possibly
because barrels (still far from perfected) were now used instead of amphorae.
The Romans had vintage wine, but the concept disappeared for centuries.
Also,  like the beer, medieval wine in general wasn't very strong.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD  HISTORY:Seventeenth century bread
_http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-centur
y.html_ (http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2015/08/french-bread-history.html)

In a message dated 6/20/2016 10:17:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,