[Sca-cooks] 50 Year

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:44:17 PDT 2016

Yes, I’d love to hear about adventures with braziers and soapstone pots.

Were these some soapstone pots your father brought back from somewhere? I remember him mentioning it, and I carve casting molds in soapstone, but trying to carve my own would be expensive for the stone and a lot of work.

<<<Still focusing on dance myself, so unless you count adventures with braziers and soapstone pots all I really have to report is second hand, but it sounds as if things are going well.

Rebecca da Firenze >>>

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com