[Sca-cooks] History of Royal Food and Feasting Week One - Fylettys en Galentyne

Christine Seelye-King Chefchristy at kingstaste.com
Sun Jun 26 13:51:22 PDT 2016

Greetings my fellow Foodies!

The History of Royal Food and Feasting through FutureLearn and the
University of Reading started this week, with the first monarch being Henry
VIII.  The class is great, and I was sort of glad that I was super familiar
with the first topic to get used to using the program.  I am looking forward
to the next 4 weeks of this class.  It isn't too late to sign up and it is
free!  https://www.futurelearn.com/

I posted my pictures and recipe redaction for Week One on my blog here:
http://askchefchristy.com/blog/fylettys-en-gale
<http://askchefchristy.com/blog/fylettys-en-galentyne-pork-fit-for-a-king/>
.k-fit-for-a-king/

Thanks so much to Mistress Alys for bringing this class to our attention!

Christianna