[Sca-cooks] Keeping pork moist in a recipe

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 09:43:20 PST 2016

This is still a common problem today, and lots of solutions are  proposed:

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&site=&source=hp&q=making+pork+moist

Brining seems to be a popular solution.

Otherwise, earlier pigs are said to have been much leaner (as you can see
in some medieval images).

Jim  Chevallier

Contributor, Savoring Gotham
A Food  Lover's Companion to New York City
Editor-in-chief: Andrew F. Smith  and Foreword by Garrett Oliver
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/savoring-gotham-9780199397020?cc=us&
lang=en

In a message dated 3/3/2016 8:59:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,