[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:34:01 PDT 2016

Now that the 25th Gulf Wars seems to be over, what happened? Anyone attend any interesting clasees? cook any unusual things?

I heard that it rained pretty hard on Friday and some things got cancelled, but haven’t heard too many details.

Thanks,
    Stefan
(I attended all but the second one for 20+ years, but can’t go now :-( / Tried to start an SCA Cook’s list get together at GW 4, but that was very much like this one, and got rained out on the day we had scheduled the get together)
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris