[Sca-cooks] Soup for the Qan

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:52:05 PDT 2016

My apologies if this has been posted previously, but I tried to verify by
running a search against the list archive (
http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks-ansteorra.org/) but got an
error (posted at end for list owner review)

A digital version of Soup for the Qan is available for US$37.64 -
considerably less than its original publication price.

https://books.google.com/books?id=u_fIBQAAQBAJ

Guillaume

ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site by sending an e-mail to: mailman at listserver-emu.dreamhost.com The
error message is:

Unable to read word database file '/dh/mailman/emu/archives/private/
sca-cooks-ansteorra.org/htdig/db.words.db'
Did you run htdig?