[Sca-cooks] honey

Susan Lord lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:03:03 PDT 2016

Many thanks for all your input on honey. This week,we have a list of items to seek out in Santiago, Chile:

Little Arthur’s cheese (a local product)
millet flour
suet
xanthin gum
tapioca starch

So we will keep organic honey in mind during our quest.

It will be interesting. A few years ago a friend came to visit from the states. She asked me about organic foods and I replied that its a wilting matter. She persisted and found a place on Internet and we located  it. One gander and she gave up organic hopes in this country!

I have found xanthin gum for sale. Prices vary from $3 - $13 for the same quantity.