[Sca-cooks] Historic Cookery Course Online

Elise Fleming alyskatharine at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:57:04 PDT 2016

Just a reminder about the upcoming online course (June 20) on A History
of Royal Food and Feasting, jointly provided by Reading University and
Historic Royal Palaces:(https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/royal-food/1)
Currently at least 75 SCAdians have signed up for the course and will
learn about Henry VIII at Hampton Court, Elizabeth I at the Tower of
London, George I at Hampton Court, George III at Kew Palace. and
Victoria at Kensington Palace. The course is 5 weeks long and takes
about 3 hours per week. You'll be invited to try making some of the
recipes from these various eras. If you haven't signed up, consider
doing so, but in any case, please pass the word along to your friends as
well as your kingdom's social media. There are no tests!

Alys Katharine
--
Elise Fleming
alyskatharine at gmail.com