[Sca-cooks] Starch in cooking

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Nov 13 13:28:04 PST 2016

Wheat starch and corn or maize starch both are on the import list of products here. See
http://www.allchile.net/chileforum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9702&p=112178&hilit=Wheat+starch#p112178

http://www.allchile.net/chileforum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10684&p=125649&hilit=Corn+starch#p125649

You may have to use corn or maize starch if you cannot locate wheat or rice starch.

Johnnae
Sent from my iPad