[Sca-cooks] Define "To Mill"?

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:07:46 PST 2016

<<< I believe the first chocolate bars were made for this purpose; only later
did they discover (much earlier in Spain than in France) that one could
simply  eat the chocolate itself.

Jim  Chevallier >>>

I don’t think this is the case. It is my understanding that techniques needed for creating a solid  chocolate date from the 18th or 19th century. (Hope I haven’t been telling people wrong at demos for years). I suspect you are putting the ground chocolate nibs in the moulinet. Part of the use of the moulinet is also to foam up the drink, not just to dissolve the chocolate in the liquid.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris