[Sca-cooks] books was ideas for christmas prezzie cookery books, please?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Nov 28 10:39:52 PST 2016

Another idea is a copy of  a new magazine called Cured, which  concentrates on preservation.
I never came across a copy on a newsstand so I ordered it.
https://www.curedmagazine.com

Darra Goldstein, formerly of Gastronomica did the editing.
http://darragoldstein.com/2016/09/25/darra-goldstein-named-editor-chief-cured-magazine/

Notes about it here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/t-magazine/food/cured-magazine-preservation-darra-goldstein.html?_r=0

https://networks.h-net.org/node/73374/announcements/151639/cured-magazine