[Sca-cooks] honey butter

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Oct 4 15:08:59 PDT 2016

Ah, a GOOD King!

Your husband was a godsend in getting the meat out on time at the
Elizabethan feast I did for A&S in April after the slicer died and I had
some dull blades in the knife roll.

I've since replaced the slicer and sharpened all my blades, so I shouldn't
have a repeat at the Feast of St. Golias on the 22nd.  It's German this
time.  I'll post the menu over on the Al-Barran Cooks list in the next
couple of days.

Bear

LOL!!!  Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.

I once did a feast (with husband as autocrat) and we were waiting for the
Crown to let us know they were ready.  We waited.  Finally, a local noble
went back to the Royal Room, knocked, stuck his coroneted head in and
mentioned the feast to which the King cried "Oh my God!  Feed my people
now!!!  I'll be there in five minutes."

We fed.  They ate.  The King came and joined his Queen already sitting.  The
crowd cheered and continued to eat.

Toes were not stepped upon.  All's well and all that.

Cailte