[Sca-cooks] honey butter

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Oct 4 13:14:16 PDT 2016

LOL!!!  Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.

I once did a feast (with husband as autocrat) and we were waiting for the Crown to let us know they were ready.  We waited.  Finally, a local noble went back to the Royal Room, knocked, stuck his coroneted head in and mentioned the feast to which the King cried "Oh my God!  Feed my people now!!!  I'll be there in five minutes."

We fed.  They ate.  The King came and joined his Queen already sitting.  The crowd cheered and continued to eat.

Toes were not stepped upon.  All's well and all that.

Cailte