[Sca-cooks] Feast Timing ... Was honey butter

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 16:23:12 PDT 2016

Not too long ago, I was scheduled to feed the masses and the royals were dithering a bit about when to start court. So, I started the food service without them. People were seated and able to eat while court went on as the dining entertainment.
I have been known to sneak around behind the royals during court and tell them that they need to stop now so everyone can eat. Sometimes it is useful to be a pushy duchess.
Juana Isabella