[Sca-cooks] Various measurements and other things

Margaret Rendell m_rendell at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 26 14:49:53 PDT 2016

An Australian metric tablespoon is four 5ml teaspoons, but it confuses the issue that a UK metric tablespoon is three 5ml tablespoons. I think the UK standard metric cup is different to the Australian (250ml) one too.
Margaret/EmmaMelbourne, Australia/Krae Glas, Lochac

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on the Telstra Mobile network