[Sca-cooks] Source book for recipe

Arianwen caer_mab at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 13:15:06 PDT 2016

I have bookcases full of cookbooks. When I first started in sca, I started to collect them too I still have my college/university food & nutrition books :-)

Anyway, I remember making a rice dish with almond milk Honey and peas, it was not a sweet, it was just a little honey.

I went to get the cookbook I thought it was in because I wanted to make some tonight to test and see if I would use it for the work potluck Friday and maybe travelers fare in a few weeks...

Not the right cookbook (B Santich Mediterranean  Cuisine) checked pleyn delit , no,

Any ideas suggestions ideas?

Thanks

"outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx