[Sca-cooks] pomegranate fresh arils

Sandra J. Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Mon Oct 31 10:18:47 PDT 2016

I just crunch away (sprinkled over cottage cheese or in yoghurt is a nice quick way to eat them, if OOP), but I've been known to put them in a ziplock bag and roll it around to squeeze out the juice if I need it for something.  I've been told a lot of the flavor is in the seeds, but I haven't tested it myself.

Sandra