[Sca-cooks] pomegranate fresh arils

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:27:56 PDT 2016

I just juice the damned things, I have texture issues, and to me arils
are soft and gushy, and to hit a hard crunch really bothers me. I mean,
I have it to the point where if I try to swallow something that had a
hidden nasty crunch in it, I yack it back up. I think it is in response
to getting a fish bone stuck in my throat when I was 5. I just jetison
the whole mouthful, I don't try and sort out the hard fragment.
Besides, in my experience most seeds and pits are bitter when crushed.