[Sca-cooks] Looking for some feedback on a new Florilegium format

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Sep 4 09:15:36 PDT 2016

The one problem I see with this format is the reader window isn't large
enough.  If you set the document at 100% for easy reading, you only see
about 1/4 of the page forcing you to scroll laterally back and forth to read
the lines.  The document fits inside the window at 50% but is difficult to
read.

To effectively use the format, I have to save a copy and open it in a
standard Acrobat reader.  It would be nice if I could shift directly into
the reader or go full screen from the HTML.  Unfortunately, I don't know the
limitations and features of the software you are using.

I use Open Office on Windows rather than MS Office, so if you need anything
checked on that, let me know.

Bear