[Sca-cooks] An SCA feast

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 08:08:31 PDT 2016

>From his Kickstarter, it appears that he is Randy McVey in other worlds.
And here:
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1842&dat=20001216&id=LGweAAAAIBAJ&sji
d=VckEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1302,2360275

This only  interests me because he calls himself a "culinary historian".
Being  familiar with the most active names in that area, I haven't seen his.
Nor can I  find any public activities that might lead others to describe him
that way. Not  that there's any license to use the term, but his use of it
led  me to expect to find some familiar name. As it is, I'm not sure why he
even  mentioned it.

jC

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Seventeenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In a message dated 9/20/2016 6:40:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,