[Sca-cooks] An SCA feast

Laura Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Sep 20 12:09:37 PDT 2016

Um, yes. I looked for him in the OP, and he's not there , in SCA or
kingdom levels. Looked in Meridies and Glenn Abhinn, and nothing. Does
anyone here know him?

And I usually have pretty good Google-fu, but was really not able to
turn up anything indicating that he's a culinary historian either. I
suppose it's not a restricted term, like a PhD or anything, but as Jim
suggests, there should be something there.

I would also think that if he were a professional, he would not have
been so rude to Stefan.

Liutgard