[Sca-cooks] Affording a period feast

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Sep 20 12:45:50 PDT 2016

Think of the dearth of possibilities when the event is held in the ruins of
a castle with no facilities and they won't let you build a cooking fire.

I suspect Volker is referring to the problem of finding a suitable site as
much as finding the people to do the work.

Bear

And 'manage'? Why would that be any different?

I really can't think of a decent reason why you shouldn't offer a period
feast.  Unless they're expecting canned chili, it's not like the food is
_that_ foreign. People would pay far more to get weirder food, and less
of it, in a nice restaurant setting.

Liutgard, who is cranky today.