[Sca-cooks] debonig chicken was Mughal Feast food

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:56:33 PDT 2016

<<< I do now have a wonderful idea for feast.  And I have folk to shanghai into
doing this assembly line style, we can put the chicken in roasters and pre
cook, freeze, and re-heat on the day. >>>

But can you debone the chicken without cutting it, after you roast the chicken? Or have you given up the idea of deboning the chicken whole? Or are you going to try to debone the chicken, then roast it?

Good luck. Hope you can make do with many, er, not so successfully deboned whole chickens by amateur but enthusiastic cooks. :-)

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris