[Sca-cooks] An SCA feast

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 20:30:03 PDT 2016

Jim  Chevallier commented:
<<< The great French food historian Le Grand d'Aussy, by the way, referred to
himself as a "compiler". A compiler whose work has been relentlessly mined
in the centuries since. Think of him as the Stefan of his time. :) >>>

Thank you. I think “compiler” fits much better for me, than librarian, since I don’t really now various sources outside of what I’ve added to the Florilegium.

It would be nice if the Florilegium was “relentlessly mined” but I hope that the folks remember to give credit to the originators. Six months ago though, I was wondering if the Florilegium was still of use with all the rest of the stuff that is now out there on the web. :-)

Thanks for the support and encouragement, folks.

Stefan

PS: When I get a chance, I’ll compile a list of the period bread recipes I have in the Florilegium. I know the files they are in, but it isn’t something I can do in one day. :-)  Got a phone interview tomorrow to do some prep for.
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris