[Sca-cooks] An SCA feast

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 20:54:32 PDT 2016

Btw invite the Baron to the list! It was a time ago I read such vibrant
exchange on the list! :)
And about pulling ranks I am still an outsider to this list in despite I
has been here for many years since I am not involved in the SCA. In Sweden
the SCA was almost inexistent and in South America or Uruguay totally
inexistent.
I should join any virtual SCA around if I find one :)
Ana