[Sca-cooks] true medieval bread recipes

Susan Lord lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 11:33:13 PDT 2016

I just misnamed the title of the bread roll recipe as "molletes". It is "masador."

The blog titled "molletes" is a thermomix recipe, which is shown as such but the ingredients, except for soy lecithin (optional) - perhaps - I don’t know this ingredient - are all used in the Middle Ages. I don’t see why there is suddenly an objection to the use of a thermomix. Aren’t food processors used today when preparing medieval dishes?

In the latter blog I don’t claim that the recipe is from any country. The endeavor is to produce a bread roll recipe to explain the meaning of the Spanish word mollete which does insinuate that bread rolls were made in Leon in the Middle Ages as the cited references reflect.