[Sca-cooks] true medieval bread recipes

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 11:52:08 PDT 2016

I presume you're referring to the Forme of Cury which mentions bread under
several names but provides no instructions for making it.

_https://books.google.com/books?id=L1JAAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=%22fo
rme+of+cury%22&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWjIrS0aPPAhUm44MKHXerCOIQ6AEIHjAA#v=on
epage&q&f=false_
(https://books.google.com/books?id=L1JAAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq="forme+of+cury"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWjIrS0aPPAhUm44MKHXerCOIQ
6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q&f=false)

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Seventeenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In a message dated 9/22/2016 11:16:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,