[Sca-cooks] Your top three books

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:31:56 PDT 2016

Perhaps a bit dated, but these Florilegium files might be useful:
intro-books-msg (36K) 6/ 8/99 Recommended books on the Middle Ages and
Renaissance.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/intro-books-msg.html

books-food-msg (220K) 10/18/13 Books about food. Not cookbooks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/books-food-msg.html

cookbooks-bib
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/cookbooks-bib.html

--------