[Sca-cooks] Challah

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 08:17:27 PDT 2016

And I had a correspondent in Israel who had actually researched early
Jewish documents in France and was going to get back to me with more precise
information on challah. But she never did.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Seventeenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In a message dated 9/28/2016 4:03:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,