[Sca-cooks] Challah

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Thu Sep 29 13:55:11 PDT 2016

The link doesn't work, so I can't check the original source. A reader
might think that "Joan Callaway's Recipe" was from a period source. You
don't say it is, but I would be inclined to be more explicit that you
don't have a period source, you are reconstructing a food that is
mentioned in period.

A careless reader might assume it was period, pass it on to someone else
as period.

--
David Friedman
www.daviddfriedman.com