[Sca-cooks] ROTFLMAO

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:19:13 PST 2017

https://www.amazon.com/Fannies-Last-Supper-Re-creating-Cookbook/dp/1401323227

Watching the video on Netflix. I am laughing so damned hard at some
things they are saying I almost peed myself.

They actually called Maryland Fish and Game to ask when Terrapin season
is *snicker* and had trouble sourcing 3 calves heads to make mock turtle
soup...

And they are babbling about how difficult it is for nonprofessionals to
spend the time developing and cooking such an old fashioned dinner .....
that nobody does it any more.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahha'<thud>

---