[Sca-cooks] Twelfth Cakes and More

The Eloquent Page books at TheEloquentPage.com
Thu Jan 12 13:29:39 PST 2017

It's not the TSA, it's the Department of Agriculture people you have to
watch out for.  I spend an hour with them once, when I came back with my
commercially sealed containers of English mixed spice and my tinned
mushy peas - all legal, but they weren't happy and ripped my baggage
apart. Anything unsealed probably won't get through.

Katherine