[Sca-cooks] Help! hot beverage problem

The Eloquent Page books at TheEloquentPage.com
Sat Jun 3 09:28:26 PDT 2017

I'd prefer period but am willing to compromise.  I'd even make hot
chocolate if it would keep people warm.

One of the problems has been keeping the temperature up.  The last time
we did this it was about 25 out, with wind chill making it closer to 10.
  It was difficult to keep things warm, even with propane heaters - the
wind just seemed to suck the heat out of the pots.

Katherine