[Sca-cooks] Help! hot beverage problem

Susan Sackett guillanedv at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 10:13:53 PDT 2017

Could you use the five gallon round insulated containers?  Gott is a brand name.  They can be used for hot beverages as well as cold.  They can be refilled from the electric pots as coffee is brewed.  Others can hold hot water for tea, hot chocolate, etc.  They hold up well in all outside Temps, but can be insulated with a fabric wrapping.

Check with party rental places if your group doesn't have any already.

Guillane