[Sca-cooks] Kataif Recipe

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:58:38 PST 2017

It might have been duck ... you roast the bird over it to catch the
drippings. I just remember it was in the book collection. Since
everything computers and all went up in smoke I don't even have old
archived emails or docs for the A&S entries.

Though I will take any qatayif recipe =) Got some and looking for a
chance to use it. We also scored a leg of goat, leg of lamb and about 5
pounds of each ground. <happy dance>