[Sca-cooks] Concerning Ryori Monogatari

Alec Story avs38 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 7 09:50:57 PST 2017

I think those dairy products are also in Qimin Yaoshu.  One of these days
I'll post a rigorous translation, but one of them is basically "boil milk
and keep pulling the skin off until you can't get more skin.  Dry that, and
then grate it into soups and the like.  A good food for traveling."

Alec Story