[Sca-cooks] The Science of Cookery

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 11:31:22 PDT 2017

I would love to hear more about these similarities between  modern Austrian foods and the dishes in this book.

What is "Grammel Pogatschn (Pogácsa with pig cracklings)"?

I can buy pig cracklings in a bag in the grocery store, but I'm not sure they'd work in this dish.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris