[Sca-cooks] Orange Fool

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 15:10:30 PDT 2017

I kinda agree with Jon Townsend's comments. All too many people are trying to pull conspiracy theories out of thin air. And making assumptions just because they can. Hence, our overload of fake news and folks declaring reputable news sources are fake news.

Again, much of this can be knocked down by sitting back and doing some simple web searches. You can find numerous recipes for "orange fool". I'm surprised no one came out and talked about how the colonials prophesied Donald Trump becoming President.

I do love the juxtaposition, though. I think I'll have to keep this dessert in mind for when Trump makes his next stupid mistake. Assuming that doesn't set off WW3.

Stefan
<<<
Something rather unexpected

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/rabbit-holes/the-eighteenth-century-custard-recipe-that-enraged-trump-supporters