[Sca-cooks] Trying again: introduction and questions

James Chevallier jimcheval at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 08:30:15 PDT 2017

Hello, everyone.I tried this about a week ago, but other than two unrelated posts(Orange Fool and Chinese vinegars), I have heard nothing but echoingsilence from this list. Perhaps my message was just too long, andpeople's eyes glazed over long before they got to the end?
I'm not sure if you're using paragraphs in your original post, but what I'm getting is a huge mass of undifferentiated text which is, yes, hard to read.

jC

Jim Chevallier
www.chezjim.com