[Sca-cooks] Trying again: introduction and questions

Douglas Markell oakpark_in at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 15:21:40 PDT 2017

Since my mother was an English Major, I most often use the corrected punctuation versions for recipes.

    On Thursday, September 28, 2017 2:26 PM, Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> wrote:

 Greetings Julia

I don't believe the original post ever posted. I checked the archives and this was the first post I saw on the topic. Just as a word of warning, if you don't see your post or get replies within a reasonable period of time, you might want to repost. Sometimes there's a hiccup and posts never appear or appear days later.

The archives are here: http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks-ansteorra.org/2017-September/date.html

It's so cool to have more works posted. I'll be back to you about my thoughts later.

Johnnae

Sent from my iPad