[Sca-cooks] Transylvanian Cookbook, revised

Glenn Gorsuch ggorsuch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:59:53 PDT 2018

Hello, cousins!

So, I’ve been plugging away on the The Science of Cooking, and finally got
version 3.0 done.  Better internal notes, the recipes are all numbered,
some updated translations (thank you, Julia!).

Also, while you can still (and will always) be able to download it for
free, I’ve also set it up for a print-on-demand through Lulu.com, in case
your bookshelf has a space that needs filling.

Right now, it’s available on my blog (
http://www.fibergeek.com/leathernotebook/the-transylvanian-cookbook/ ) and
I will be pushing it out to the other sites as soon as I have a few minutes
more.